Skip to content
Do's & Don't's
What special instructions are necessary before and after treatment?
- Do not take medications that can produce sensitivity to light such as St john’s wort
- Do not use fake tan, sunbeds, or expose your skin to the sun preferably 4 weeks before the treatment
- Do not wax or remove the follicles in any way as they need to be intact for the laser to target them
- Shave the area to be treated
- Apply a soothing aloe-vera gel. Avoid Retin-A, alpha-hydroxy acids, glycolic acids, astringents etc. Wash with a mild soap and water, but do not rub or scrub the area.
- Do not expose treatment areas to direct sunlight. Do not use tanning beds at any time during your treatment intervals with this laser. Wear a sunscreen daily if exposure to sunlight is unavoidable.
- For three weeks before your first laser treatment and then throughout your laser treatments do not wax or pluck any hairs.
- Do not pick or manipulate the skin in the treatment areas.
- Avoid hot stimulation like saunas, Jacuzzi or cardio exercise for 48 hours after treatment
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.